Welcome to Buckfield Junior Senior High School!
Did you know?
RSU 10 Community Workshops: Tuesday, April 1, 6:30-8:00 at Hartford-Sumner Elementary School; and Wednesday, April 2, from 6:30-8:00 at Region 9 School of Applied Technology in Mexico. Area school administrators and school board members will be on hand to host small group table discussions. Topics of discussion will include: 1) What community members value in their local schools; 2) What community members view as concerns regarding local schools; 3) Articulated instructional priorities in area schools; 4) Current budgetary issues for RSU 10. This is a great opportunity for community members to have a dialogue with school administrators and school board members about our schools and the students they serve.
April 4 – Make up date for Student-Led Conferences. The Student-Led Conferences originally scheduled for March 20 will be made up during the evening of Thursday, April 3, and during the day on Friday April 4. There will be no school on April 4 so that these conferences can take place. Please contact your student’s homeroom teacher/advisor to schedule a time or for further information.
Baseball & Softball Information
- March 12-19 – High School Sign Ups – Interested High School students can signup on sheets posted by Mrs. Bell’s office
- March 19-26 – Seventh & Eighth grade students can begin to signup
- March 26-31 – 6th grade sign up information will become available (Dependent on numbers and coaches)
- March 24-28 – High School Pitchers and Catchers will begin (See list outside of Mrs. Bell’s Office)
- March 31- April 3 High School Baseball & Softball Tryouts begin (See schedule of times outside of Mrs. Bell’s Office)
- April 7 – Middle School Softball & Baseball Practices begin (Times to be announced)